Monday, January 23, 2006

Catch up

Well it has been awhile since I have had a chance to update my blog. My last entry has to do with fantasy football starting up and now the Super Bowl is 2 weeks away. By the way I won both leagues I was in.

My job is what has kept me so busy. I moved stores to a difficult area of the city and on top of that we did not have a manager or 1 person in charge. I was completely frustrated with everything that happened in that store. I am sure I became a whiner to some people, but I could not take it. Nothing was getting done. I was working 50 plus hours with 45 minutes to an hour commute. Then just before Thanksgiving our manager returned. It seemed to be getting better but I think I was disappointing my manager by my lack of speed in getting the numerous projects done. I don't think I impressed him to much. this was inportant since I was told that was why I was transfered here in the first place.

Just about 2 weeks ago my boss came up to and said hey you have been parolled. I was confused. Then I realized I was going to another store. So I asked when and he said tomorrow. I was shocked. But I have been sent to a slower store with a new manager. He got promoted the day after I was sent there. I don't know what to think of this move either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home