Friday, June 02, 2006

MS 150


This blog is going to become my tracking for my progress towards my goal of riding in the MS 150 this year. The Event is September 8 & 9 and I have started collecting money and started my training. I can ride up to 30 miles already without any problems. ( I have not tried to go any farther) I plan to spend my time trying to eat better as well as ride farther of course. My days off will be used somewhat for long rides. Also a friend has invited me over to do some training on the stationary bike.

The money I raise to fight MS is very important and I don''t want to forget that however, This training and ride are for me and the chance to be healthier and loose weight. This is my ultimate goal to change a lifestyle that I have had for most of my adult life.


If you want to see my ms website
Check this out

My Personal Page :
Click here

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger OBRNinNE said...

Best of luck! My husband, father, and F-i-L, do the Pan Mass Challenge for the Jimmy Fund each year. It's 192m over two days...I'm in awe of all of you riding so much! I'm a runner at heart...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home